Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Countdown List

I've been thinking about the things we have loved while we have resided in Baltimore. Over the next few months I'll be contimplating those things which we will miss...

  1. Our church
  2. Friends
  3. IKEA - need I say more?
  4. Visiting relatives that come to D.C. for work and/or play
  5. Trader Joes, especially the curry/simmer sauces like Mojito Simmer Sauce, Masala Simmer Sauce, and Green Thai Simmer Sauce, also the flat pretzel slims, frozen yellow and orange gingered carrots, edamame, to name a few.
  6. No commute for Mike
  7. Duckpin Bowling - yes, it's similar to regular bowling, but you just can't beat the kiddie sized balls.
  8. Steve and Barry's - cheap, cheap, cheap, and fun clothing for the entire family.
  9. Crabcakes from Lexington Market - mmmmmmm!
  10. The variety of parks we can go visit.
  11. Closeness to the ocean
  12. Aldi - how else will I be able to cut my grocery bill in half?
  13. The Baltimore Zoo - I know there is wildlife in SD but I'm not ready to come face to face with a mountain lion anytime soon!
  14. Free admission to the Walters Art Gallery
  15. Living in a city where there are major sports teams...The Orioles and The Ravens.
to be continued...

No comments: