Friday, May 18, 2007

Why a Patchwork Quilt?

I've had several people ask me why I've named this blog "My Patchwork Quilt" when it has nothing to do with quilting. I do have an interest in learning how to make quilts, but at this stage in my life I don't have the time of day to spend on quilting! (I'd rather be blogging) So the reason it's called "My Patchwork Quilt" is simply because I'd like to share my thoughts on other areas of my life, not just about my children. It's about the very fibers of my life and what they are made of. It will consist of stories that make me think thoughts other than the motherly ones I express on my other blog. And lastly I will use this blog to share my other experiments ~ my scrapbook pages and other home improvement projects. They all are different parts, or different "squares" in the quilt of my life.

No comments: