Saturday, June 9, 2007

I'm going for it!

I have finally made the decision to teach Jonah the violin. I have thought about this long and hard and after thinking about what little we have to do this summer I decided that I might as well just give it a try. I'm really nervous about it. I don't want this to be all about me wanting my son to be the best little violin player out there. I want to do this because I think he'd like it and might have fun learning something and later he might appreciate the discipline that comes from practicing an instrument. Maybe I'm looking too far ahead but I'm willing to give it a try. I approach this with much trepidation. I've thought about this for several months now...should I do it, or shouldn't I? I've made the decision to go for it! Just a little while ago I ordered a violin online. Hopefully if all goes well we'll have it by next week! Wish us luck!

No comments: