Thursday, June 21, 2007

Stop right there!

I saw you for the first time about two weeks ago. It was dark so I couldn't see too clearly. You ran away quickly and hid before I could catch up.
Then just the other night as the lights were being turned off, you mysteriously appeared again, going into my bathroom.
This morning as my son entered my bathroom, you were there again. You tried to run but we fought and I thought I took care of the situation.
How could you? We thought you were long gone! I was sure the words I had spoken to you would ensure us that you would never return under any circumstances.
On my way to the laundry room I saw you again. You looked my way, ran and hid under the cabinet. You dirty little cockroach! And now I'm sure it wasn't just one...


BLEH!


From now on when I go into the boys' room during the night I pray that I won't happen upon you and squish the living daylights out of you. That would just be too gross. My foot would never be the same!

No comments: